Our company is seeking a Human Resource Manager who serves as a strategic business partner providing direct support to leadership in the accomplishment of business objectives. The individual will be expected to be a strategic partner and consultant to help build organizational capability to meet financial and strategic goals.
Regular Functions include:
- Who performs organization design, succession/talent management, inclusion, unity and belonging, champion Workday transition, performance management, employee relations, total rewards.
- Project management, interpersonal, influencing, and negotiation skills, business acumen, and proactive, problem-solving skills required.
- The candidate must be flexible and a progressive thinker with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/ tasks through an empowered, cross-functional team from inception to completion in a changing environment.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, follow through and strategic partnering skills are required
What We Are Looking For:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher plus a minimum of 10 years of experience as an HR professional and/or management levels, or closely related field
- Expert in diversity & inclusion training
- SHRM Certification
- Experience managing and leading teams
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with sound judgment, ensuring high levels of collaboration/influence with stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Strong change management experience, problem-solving skills, and the ability to be flexible and adapt/change directions when needed
- Proven ability to lead complex cross-functional projects to completion, ability to organize, prioritize, plan, schedule, and follow up on concurrent tasks and elevating issues or obtaining additional resources when necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with, build business relationships and influence key stakeholders