Our company is seeking a Business Manager who will be responsible for B2B (Business to business) transactions, increasing the company’s revenue by identifying and developing new business opportunities and building and expanding the presence of the company and its products and services. In this role, the Business Manager develops relationships with prospective clients, qualifying the client by understanding the clients’ business operations, financial priorities, objectives, and needs.
Regular Functions include:
- In partnership with business researches and develops a strategic business development plan that lays out a target market and approach.
- Participate in networking activities. Informed of the particulars of the business, the business developer tracks new markets and emerging trends,
- recommends new products and services proposes, and develops new strategic partnerships, and assists in the writing of proposals.
- Working as a part of a team with project leads and specialists, discern client needs, sell clients on the company as a potential provider, and develop quotes and proposals.
- Become a subject matter expert on the business products, processes, and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news identifying new leads
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Business, Marketing, Finance, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of business developments experience
- Proven track record in presentation skills and art of persuasion – able to close deals with clients.
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Socially adept; excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to use other strengths and knowledge in formulating responses to client questions/ issues.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems, including how to structure a project so it makes sense for the company and the client.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines, skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.